Slightly traditional in appearance, but packed with possibilities, the Europa shed from Biohort is sure to answer all of your expectations when it comes to outdoor storage solutions.
Available in 9 sizes and 4 colours – metallic silver, quartz grey, metallic dark grey and dark green
Sizes (cm, exterior dimensions incl. roof overhang)
Quality at a reasonable price
Everything tidy an well organised with this “classic” design from Biohort. Proven and tested for decades now and still up-to-date! More than 100,000 examples have been sold and the proud, satisfied owners bear testament to the success of our Garden Shed “Europa”. The reasons are clear: its highly stable and functional design combined with durable materials and low maintenance. An extensive selection of standard equipment plus a range of well thought out accessories help create order and make working in the garden a pleasure.
– Top quality materials, combined with robust construction
– 20 years guarantee
– Lifelong maintenance free
– Hot-dipped galvanized, polyamide coated steel plate
– Double the thickness of steel plate compared with cheaper competitors
– Extremely stable, withstand snow loads up to 150 kg/m² and storm proof (150 km/h, wind force 12)
– Screws, bolts, connectors and hinges all made from stainless steel
– Twist grip with cylinder lock spare key included
– Simple to erect thanks to photo illustrated assembly manual
– Extensive range of standard equipment included
- Additional or Extra wide Double doors – It is possible to install extra standard doors to “Europa” (i.e. by fitting in the side wall). You can also order an extra wide double door with dimensions: 171 x 171 cm – to replace or supplement the standard door for your Biohort Garden Shed– (note: this can only be installed off-centre)
- Shed Extension – Connecting modules are available for 244 cm or 316 cm wide. In this way two sheds can be joined in length to form a single large house. At the two gables additional profiles help support and connect the two combined sheds, the headroom at this point is 171 cm (same as door clearance height). At floor level there is no interfering connections and from outside the connecting points on the side wall and roof are disguised with covering plates. An existing front wall with door and a rear wall are replaced by the necessary connecting parts during assembly. Please enter the dimensions and details of the desired variant when placing your order.
Standard Equipment Included
- Twist Button cylinder lock – Double locking mechanism provides security against unwanted entry. The door construction is particularly sturdy and secure.
- 2 Integrated Gutter with connector provided for 1″ hose to collect and divert the rainwater
- Shelf set / Support Rails – 2 Shelves, 4 brackets and 2 support rails are included as standard.
- Tool hangers – 4 tool hangers are included as standard to hang spades, rakes, garden hoses and other tools
- Organiser System – Integrated organiser system fitted to the inside of doors (6 plastic hooks included)
Optional Extra Equipment
– Aluminium Floor Frame
– Aluminium Floor Panels
– Rain Water Downpipe
– Folding Table
– Window Unit
– Bicycle Holder “BIKEMAX”
– Threshold Access Ramp
Foundation tips for garden shed Europa
To make it easier for you to decide on the best way to erect your Biohort Garden Shed, we have prepared some proposals for you regarding foundation design.
Proposal 1: Installation with Biohort Floor Frame
The simplest solution is to install your Garden Shed directly on to a Biohort Floor Frame (without any extra foundations) and secure this with the ground anchors provided. The Floor Frame can then be filled out with paving slabs or wooden beams. >>more
Proposal 2: Concrete paving slabs in a gravel-bed
An effective and economical solution can be achieved by laying paving slabs in a gravel-bed. Paving slabs are commonly available in a variety of colours and finishes from almost every Home worker and DIY market. Even when due care is taken to ensure that the paving slabs are firmly and evenly placed in the gravel, we would still recommend the use of a Biohort Floor Frame to ensure stability. >>more
Proposal 3: Reinforced concrete foundation
A reinforced concrete foundation in a gravel bed is without doubt the optimal but also the most expensive solution. Even with this type of foundation you must take measures to ensure that no water can enter the garden shed from ground level.
A shouldered foundation with a step of 2 cm x 7 cm running around the circumference is the ideal solution. >>more
Proposal 4: Point Foundation
Another useful alternative to ensure secure, storm-proof erection of the Garden Shed on soft and uneven ground is to combine the Biohort Floor Frame with a point foundation. The foundation points should be positioned at each of the four corners of the shed and have a minimum size of 30 x 30 cm. The excavation should be of an adequate depth to ensure protection against frost
For Garden Sheds of width 244 cm & 316 cm respectively, connecting modules are available which allow two Sheds to be joined in length to form one large shed.