The ultimate tool shed, which meets all the requirements in every respect for safety and functionality.
The Biohort garden shed HighLine® fulfils the highest standards!
For all those, who are looking for the best with regard to quality and design – the top product of Biohort conceived by industrial designers. The modern flat roof and the integrated all-around skylight make the garden shed HighLine® a pleasure for one’s eye. The 3-way locking mechanism with a cylinder lock ensures optimum security. The opening and closing of the door works semi-automatically with the help of a gas assisted spring damper. Moreover, all this is absolutely maintenance-free!
- Security: 3-way locking mechanism with stainless steel door handle, standard cylinder and spare key
- The door is designed to be extremly robust and can be fitted into any of the walls from size H2 onwards! Door hinge: DIN right.
- All-round acrylic skylight provides sufficient light inside from all sides
- Functionality: gutter with integrated leaf traps fitted to both sides
- Top quality materials: hot-dipped galvanized, polyamide coated steel plate, screws and hinges made of stainless steel
- Extremly stable: withstands snow loads of up to 150 kg/m² storm proof (150 km/h, wind force 12)
- lifelong maintenance-free
- 20-year guarantee
- Easy to assemble
- Extensive range of standard equipment included
The interior of our Garden Shed HighLine® is always coloured grey-white and the roof surface is always finished in metallic quartz-grey.
metallic quartz grey
metallic dark grey
(In cm. Exterior dimensions incl. roof overhang)
- HS: 155 x 275 cm
- H1: 275 x 155 cm
- H2: 275 x 195 cm
- H3: 275 x 235 cm
- H4: 275 x 275 cm
- H5: 275 x 315 cm
(Exterior dimensions incl. roof overhang)
Door opening: standard door (hinge position right): 76 x 182 cm (W x H), double door: 155 x 182 cm (W x H)